Have you recently asked yourself what social commerce even means? Does social media + e-commerce = social commerce? Is it just a mashup of popular topics?
Misunderstanding social commerce could keep your brand from harnessing the key factors that are influencing consumer purchase decisions today. Now take a deep breath of relief because help is at hand!
Join Phenomblue on Thursday, November 1 at 11am (CST), in this free webinar to:
- Define “social commerce” for real
- Discover the drivers supporting this emerging trend
- Learn how to stay relevant and present in the changing consumer purchase/consideration model
- Find out how your audience’s voice can be utilized to drive traffic and conversion
- Determine how it impacts your brand’s relevance and your bottom line
Our vice president of strategy Scott and director of strategy Stephen will lead participants through The Social Shopper, a guide to the emerging trend of social commerce. These guys have years of experience, appearing in notable places such as the Financial Times Press and Mashable. You should listen to them. Get to know our presenters beforehand on Twitter: @thescottbishop and @stephleu.
Registration has closed as this webinar is in the past.